Uncover the power of Copernicus for raw materials solutions!
The aim of the RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme is to develop skills, expertise, demonstrations and applications at the intersection between Earth observation data, specifically Copernicus data, and the raw materials sector. Moreover, the RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme will share its results and encourage knowledge transfer and skills dissemination both with the partners of EIT RawMaterials but also with other sectors and Innovation Communities.
The 2018-2020 Programme covers four key activities:
- RawMatCop Post-Doctoral Research Projects
- RawMatCop Academic Placement Projects with Industry/Authorities
- RawMatCop Lifelong Learning programme – RawMatCop Academy
- RawMatCop Dissemination Event – RawMatCop User Forum 2020
As a result, the EIT RawMaterials would like to announce the RawMatCop 2018-2020 Call for Applications for the next cohort of:
- 2-3 Post-Doctoral Research Scholarship Projects, duration 1 year
- 2-3 Academic Placement Projects with Industry/Authorities, duration 1 year
Deadline for applications is 5 July 2019, 12:00 CEST.
Applications should be submitted to EIT RawMaterials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application contents, including budget calculation, evaluation process and criteria for assessment, timeline and application template can be found in the attached Call for Applications.
Scope of the Post-Doctoral Research Scholarship projects and the Academic Placements with Industry/Authorities should address one of the following domains of the Copernicus-related data for:
- Raw material prospecting and exploration
- Raw material extraction and mining activities
- Secondary raw material resources