EIT RawMaterials together with the University of Zagreb – Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering (UNIZG-RGNF) and Montanuniversität Leoben invite you to the
The Future of Raw Materials Higher Education
Conference and Ideation
The event will take stock of the current status of higher education and its role of fostering innovation in the field of raw materials exploration, mining and processing. The event will set the ground toward Europe’s and the ESEE (East and South-East Europe) region digital transformation and how digital pedagogy can help with that in parallel with the growing importance of University – Business cooperation in tackling Knowledge Triangle Integration (connecting industry, research and higher education).
The Future of Raw Materials Higher Education Conference and Ideation will be followed by
11th ESEE Dialogue Conference – Sustainable Resource Use – Tailings, Wastes, Slags
The ESEE Dialogue Conferences are a major raw materials conference series for East and South-East Europe that have successfully addressed issues in the raw material sector in eight countries in the last four years. Integration into the EIT RawMaterials innovation community, policy framework, education development, resource efficiency and innovation along the raw materials life cycle are the main topics of the conference. Join the Conference and:
- Network with experts from the field of Sustainable Resource Use – Tailings, Wastes, Slags and compete with your project ideas (for non-EIT RawMaterials partner organisations from the ESEE region).
- Present an innovative project idea at the Project Idea Competition and have the chance to win valuable prizes.
The events will be held on the 2-4th October, 2019 in Zagreb.
In the meantime, we are looking for:
- ESEE University representatives from the ESEE region would like to meet representatives of EIT RawMaterials partners related to their education;
- Lecturers from the resource sector interested with modern pedagogy and willing to upgrade how they teach or have good practice they would like to present;
- University and Industry representatives, even from management level interested how to do University – Business Cooperation better or have good practice they would like to present;
The website with details and registration is available HERE