Professional training workshops on tech transfer for research personnel
We invite you to participate in the RMTechFlow workshops which will be held on 20-21 November 2019 at AGH University of Science and Technology Management Department, Kraków.
The workshop is divided into two parts for:
2) Brokers of technology, people responsible for technology assessment and upgrading, transfer technology centres
Both target audiences will be offered top-level professional learning experiences such as:
- 1.5 day-long face-to face workshops, featuring seminars, hands-on work on real cases, and discussion of success stories brought by one corporate speaker. The project will replicate the same workshop format over 6 locations in EU, throughout 2019 and 2020.
- The provision of one-to-one technology acceleration coaching services for selected beneficiaries.
- E-learning contents made available online, featuring recordings of the main workshop sessions, slides, practical tools and exercises.
- A practical guide on how to shift to market-driven R&;D and innovation, both for researchers and tech transfer officers.
The participation is free of charge for EIT RawMaterials partners.
More information and applications are available at: https://rmtechflow.eitrawmaterials.eu/date-places/cat-course-for-researchers/30-researcher-berlin-2
It is required to fill the registration form until 12th of November 2019!