Accelerating support to innovators during the COVID-19 crisis
EIT RawMaterials Booster Call in response to the COVID-19 crisis aims to provide support to high-impact and growth potential start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs during the crisis, as well as help adapt and accelerate in the post-crisis economy with up to EUR 200 000 in funding. As part of the EIT’s Crisis Response Initiative, this activity directly contributes to the European Union’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Call is open for start-ups, scale-ups and SMEs affected by the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic and the businesses directly or indirectly contributing to mitigate technological, market and value chain challenges connected to the COVID-19 global crisis.
The application deadline is 12 June 2020.
The key targets supported within the open call include:
- Increasing the TRL (from at least TRL 4).
- Building or expanding Intellectual Property.
- Carrying out customer validation or pilot testing. The call also supports initiatives to find potential customers among EIT RawMaterials partners.
- Expanding the market and reaching a global scale.
- Preparing post–crisis economic reality (explore new market opportunities, anticipate new commercial opportunities, maintain employment and innovation capacity).
- Intelligent Mining
- Resource Efficiency
- Circular Economy