EnAct-SDGs Summer School is a three days hands-on webinar on Innovation & Entrepreneurship for the Raw Materials industry. The programme is driven by the sustainability development goals and circular economy principles. Students will tackle on challenges proposed by the Industry to generate new business ideas and improve existing solutions; they will acquire new skills, learn to use new tools and develop a new mindset that will help building up their careers as innovation professionals.
The pilot school will be organized on September 28-30 at “Technicom” is a University Science Park in TUKE. The school will be organized as a hybrid (physical & on-line) event, with the participation of students from TUKE (physical) and from AGH, NTUA and RIS countries (on-line).
WHO IS IT FOR?
The school is addressed primarily to students that have completed the 4th semester of their studies or new graduates, coming from the three ESEE Universities that participate in the project (– NTUA National Technical University of Athens, School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering, Greece; – AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland; TUKE Technical University of Kosice, Slovakia). Students form Raw Materials Universities from RIS countries (and especially the ESEE region) are also welcome to apply.
Students applications will be evaluated by a selection committee based on the following criteria:
- The average grade for the semesters of completed studies
- No of completed semester
- Activity as research authorship, scientific club membership, student chapters, presentation at conferences, etc.
- Confirmed English language ability – min. B2 certificate.
- Commission’s activities on gender equality in Horizon 2020 will be fully complied with (https://eige.europa.eu/sites/default/files/h2020-hi-guide-gender_en.pdf).
HOW TO APPLY
• Letter of Motivation & Curriculum Vitae (resume)
• Confirmed English language ability – min. B2 certificate e, e.g. English Language Diploma (TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate or equivalent)
• Documentation of the average grades for the semesters of completed studies
• Additional activities. This can be documented work in a student scientific club or other scientific organization, presented lectures at student scientific sessions, seminars and conferences, published articles in scientific and popular science journals etc.
Apply online by 25/8 /2020
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com