Scale up your business!
Your Start-up or an SME offers sustainable solutions for the raw materials sector? Apply for the RM Booster to get financial support and access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network to scale up your business!
RM Booster programme provides support to start-ups and SMEs to develop innovative products and services that can produce an impact in the raw materials sector or benefit our partners.
Besides funding and customised services, the selected start-ups and SMEs will also get access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network, participating in our networking events, as well as gain visibility through EIT RawMaterials network channels. Supported start-ups and SMEs may join our network as an associate or full member to benefit from the ecosystem fully.
Start-up and SME Booster provides established companies with support to:
- speed up a technology challenge resulting in a higher TRL, bringing the technology closer to the market
- accelerate market penetration by dedicating financial resources for a specific segment or target market
- facilitate product portfolio diversification, enabling product adaption or new product features to address a concrete market need
Start-up and SME Booster Call 2021 is open all year long. For the sake of clarity and to ensure a smooth selection and operational progress of the selected Start-ups and SMEs, three cut-off dates for proposal submission will be organised. The application deadlines are: 31 March, 28 May, 3 September 2021.
Europe is home to world-leading manufacturing industries, game-changing innovative technologies and an entrepreneurial infrastructure that can enable the transition to a resource-efficient, sustainable, society. A sustainable supply of mineral resources (metals, construction material) is vital for the development of these core industrial activities and their long-term economic success.
Amount of funding
- Financial support of up to EUR 60 000.
- Eligible costs follow the rules under the EIT framework agreements (FPA and SGA), please see the EIT RawMaterials Booster Call Terms & Conditions.
How to apply
Please follow the link below to apply for the Start-up and SME Booster.