WHAT IS DIM ESEE-2?
DIM ESEE v.2: Implementing innovations is a lifelong learning project focused on rising innovativeness among raw materials professionals in the region of Eastern and Southeastern Europe (ESEE), and is based on positive results and success of previous DIM ESEE school (2016-2020).
The aim is to enhance entrepreneurial and innovative capacity of the region’s higher education institutions’ graduates and alumni by organizing the following topics:
• Innovation in exploration (20th – 22nd October 2021),
• Innovation in process-oriented orebody characterization (19th – 21st October 2022),
• Innovation in extraction (18th – 20th October 2023), and
• Innovation in ore processing (16th – 18th October 2024).
DIM ESEE 2021: INNOVATION IN EXPLORATION
Innovative workshop Innovation in exploration focuses on innovative solutions for mineral prospecting and exploration via module divided into three days:
1. Main challenges and needs in innovative mineral exploration and robotization.
2. Remote-sensing- and sensor-based techniques and their application in the construction of 3D models.
3. Advanced geophysical data processing and geostatistical methods and their innovative applications for mineral exploration.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Raw materials professionals with good command of English language and basic knowledge related to annual school topic, working in one of the following fields: Geology, Geological engineering, Geophysics, Mining Engineering, Applied Earth Sciences and similar. We particularly encourage applications of professionals from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine.
Participation fee covering accommodation, meals and all workshop activities: 400,00 € + VAT
Fee for online participation (payments by 13th September) 100,00 € + VAT
More information: https://dim-esee.eu/