About this event
🚀JOIN US FOR INNOVACITY DEBRECEN- June 23rd & 24th !
We organize Europe’s Largest Mobility Competition with five online design thinking workshops that bring together innovators, entrepreneurs, companies and cities to shape the future of urban mobility.
Join our InnovaCity Design-Thinking Workshop in cooperation with the City of Debrecen – June 23rd full-day and June 24th half-day (afternoon)!
Participants will develop actionable solutions to urban mobility challenges with the winning teams receiving a chance to work with key stakeholders.
Learn more about InnovaCity here!
More information regarding the challenge will be provided during the workshop.
You do NOT need technical know-how for this workshop! We will focus on finding different paths for solutions and will only focus on the theoretical design of a solution towards the end of the workshop. If you have technical skills, you are more than welcome to use them in the last step to create a first prototype, but this will not be necessary!
The challenges for the InnovaCity Debrecen workshop are:
1. How might we increase the attractiveness of public transportation after Covid-19?2. How might we introduce micro mobility solutions in Debrecen?3. How might we establish P+R in Debrecen?
June 23rd: 09:00 am – 04:00 pm
June 24th: 01:00 pm – 06:00 pm
YOUR KEY BENEFITS
Join us and stamp your mark on the future of urban mobility in Europe!
🌎 Tackle real world challenges
We believe that learning is best when it is applied, therefore we are tackling real challenges provided by the cities.
👩🏼🤝🧑🏾 Learn user-centred design
Solutions need to be thought for and with the final user in mind – This is why we teach you methods in user-centred design that can be applied to any challenge you might face.
🤝 Connect with key stakeholders
Whatever you do, if you do it with others it’s easier, therefore we bring people together from Cities, Startups and Corporates.
🏆 Win amazing prizes
The winning team from each workshop will win amazing prizes:
- Pitch your winning idea on the global stage as part of our Global Week (event to be confirmed) in front of international experts from the EIT Urban Mobility Network
- Receive individual mentorship & coaching from our team of experts (coaches, sponsors and/or municipalities)
- Participate in the “Prototyping Crashcourse” powered by UnternehmerTUM
There will also be individual prizes for the 2nd place.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- … with an entrepreneurial mindset
- … who wants to shape the future of mobility in Europe
- … who has unique skills or experience that will help create mobility solutions
- … who is interested in expanding their network.
- Entrepreneurs, active in urban mobility
- Employees of a city, charged with mobility questions
- Employees of a corporate, active in the mobility domain
- Students and researchers, eager to solve mobility challenges
- Citizens, who want to shape mobility in their own city
🎯 Register now and get an Early Bird Ticket! Looking forward to seeing you in June!
P.S. We want there to be no barriers for entrepreneurship. If you cannot afford a ticket please apply for a waiver ticket by writing us an E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org