The RACE is a 3-week virtual challenge-based learning programme across the raw materials value chain that unites sustainability pioneers to connect, learn, and innovate for the pressing, raw material challenges for Future Mobility. Help us unlock solutions to making mobility sustainable.
During the RACE 2021, you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Work and receive insights from the world’s leading experts from industry, academia and policy.
- Experience the raw materials challenges and opportunities in Future Mobility at global partners across the entire value chain
- Deepen your understanding of the circular economy and pressing raw materials challenges to make transportation sustainable
- Meet and exchange ideas with international peers
- Develop and pitch solutions to Future Mobility challenges in diverse and interdisciplinary teams
Pick a RACE track that fits your needs
Because everyone has different wants and needs, you will have different options in deciding how you want to participate in this event:
RACE TRACK: Learn & innovate! (Live keynotes, Workshops, Live industry tours, HR sessions, Hackathon – innovate solutions for the Future Mobility challenges)
TEAM MANAGER TRACK: Navigate participants through the process (facilitate groupwork, help out participants, get access to the entire RACE programme)
Innovate and win prizes!
RACE 2021 Award:
The winning team will take home a cash prize of EUR 5,000 and a EUR 1,500 voucher for further entrepreneurship and business training delivered by EIT RawMaterials trainers to help make their project become reality!
The team winning the Audience award will receive a EUR 1,500 voucher for further entrepreneurship and business training delivered by EIT RawMaterials trainers to help make their project become reality! During the training, we will focus on polishing your EIT Jumpstarter application.
To win the prizes, team needs to:
- Shine bright with your Hackathon solution (2 min pitch + business model canvas), convince the Jury and find your idea amongst the top 8 teams with the highest score.
- These top 8 teams will be invited to pitch in front of a Expert Jury at the Final Pitching Ceremony on 7th October.
- The Jury will then decide which RACER team wins the RACE 2021 and our audience will vote for the best team to be granted Audience Award!