Connect, grow your business and win EUR 5 000!
Are you a start-up from one of the RIS countries with innovation and business relevant to the raw materials sector? Apply to the Regional Innovation Competition 2021 and become part of the world’s largest innovation community in raw materials!
Regional Innovation Competition 2021 aims to provide established start-ups in RIS region with support to:
- connect with local EIT RawMaterials RIS incubators
- connect with local and pan-European ecosystems and markets
- provide with dedicated coaching opportunities
- prepare for entering EIT RawMaterials business creation and support offerings
- realise their business
Regional Innovation Competition is an innovation programme with workshops, coaching vouchers, local support with RIS Incubators closing with a final pitching competition and prize awards. The competition is divided into three phases.
Phase 1: Submission of ideas
- To participate in the Regional Innovation Competition 2021, the applicants must present a full application on the predetermined online form. Submission deadline: 28 September 2021, 17:00 CET.
- The best start-ups will be selected to go to the next phase.
Phase 2: Workshops and coaching vouchers
- The applicants selected in Phase 1 will be invited to participate in Phase 2. In Phase 2, selected start-ups will participate in 2 online workshops, will receive 3-5 hourly vouchers for coaching and connection with local EIT RawMaterials RIS Incubators for support. Phase 2 will be between October to December 2021 (actual dates will be announced in due course of the programme.)
Phase 3: Final pitching
- In Phase 3, selected start-ups will be invited to compete at the Final Pitching event. The start-ups will pitch their idea in front of a Jury, composed of the EIT RawMaterials team and external evaluators.
- The TOP 3 start-ups selected from the Jury will be awarded:
- 1st prize: EUR 5,000
- 2nd prize: EUR 3,000
- 3rd prize: EUR 2,000
- Deadline for submitting applications: 28 September 2021 at 17:00 CET
- Selection of start-ups and notification of acceptance/rejection: during October 2021
- Workshops and coaching vouchers: between October and December 2021
- Final Award Ceremony: December 2021 (exact date to be communicated in due course)