Scale up your business with EIT RawMaterials
Does your Start-up or SME offer sustainable solutions for the raw materials sector? Apply to the Booster Call to get financial support of up to EUR 200 000 and access to the EIT RawMaterials partner network to scale up.
EIT RawMaterials Booster supports start-ups and SMEs developing innovative products and services that can impact in the raw materials sector or benefit our partners.
Besides funding and customised services, the selected start-ups and SMEs will also join the EIT RawMaterials partner network to participate in our networking events and gain visibility through EIT RawMaterials network channels. Supported start-ups and SMEs may join our network as an associate or full members to benefit from the ecosystem fully.
Booster Call provides established companies with support to:
- speed up a technology challenge resulting in a higher TRL (Technology Readiness Level), bringing your solution closer to the market
- accelerate market entry by dedicating financial resources for a specific segment or target market
- facilitate product portfolio diversification, enabling product adaption or new product features to address a concrete market need
Booster Call 2022 is open throughout the year. For the sake of clarity and to ensure a smooth selection and operational progress of the selected Start-ups and SMEs, we have three cut-off dates for proposal submission. The application deadlines are 8 April, 6 June and 5 September 2022.
In this Booster Call 2022, EIT RawMaterials seeks companies developing solutions for:
- Raw Materials and Circular Societies (new circular business models such as reuse, repair, remanufacturing, sharing economy).
- Sustainable Materials for Future Mobility (materials for electrification such as batteries, fuel cells, magnets; materials for lightweight design including steels, non-ferrous alloys, composites, multimaterials).
- Sustainable Discovery and Supply of primary and secondary resources (innovative solutions based for example on artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality etc.) for securing and processing strategic mineral resources in a sustainable and safe way and with a social license to operate.
Amount of funding
- Financial support of up to EUR 200 000.
- Eligible costs follow the rules under the EIT framework agreements (FPA and SGA), please see the EIT RawMaterials Booster Call Terms & Conditions.
How to apply
Please find below Booster Call 2022 Terms & Conditions and templates for download.