We are happy to announce the launch of the new Call for Projects 2023 (otherwise known as KAVA* 10). We need to work towards a more resilient Europe, reducing dependencies on critical raw materials and introducing resource-efficient lifecycles to new products. Europe has all the expertise to make this happen.
This year, the call is also open to non-members. We encourage you to join the EIT RawMaterials network of over 300 partners to create synergies and added value within Horizon Europe.
We have introduced an update to the Lighthouse programmes to reflect the most pressing needs of the raw materials value chain. New topics now cover Circular Societies, Sustainable Materials and Responsible Sourcing. Specifically, we are looking for new proposals on:
- Upscaling: the proposal should address at least one of the 10 proposed topics related to the three Lighthouses programmes.
- Higher Education: the focus shall be on PhD schools addressing selected topics of the three Lighthouses.
- Lifelong Learning: the focus shall be on demand-driven proposals in four selected thematic areas.
The Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) remains a strong focus of our KAVA call. RIS projects are a great platform to foster collaboration and boost innovation in the region.
Please note, all the submitted proposals should support financial sustainability.
Your Innovation Hub, together with Education and Innovation team, is your point of contact for any additional information on the new call.
- Proposal registration: Tuesday, 31 May 2022 at 13:00 CET
- Draft proposal submission: Tuesday, 31 May 2022 at 13:00 CET
- Final proposal submission: Wednesday, 14 September 2022 at 13:00 CET