EIT RawMaterials Regional Hub Center Košice organizes two courses focused on the commercialization of research. These are quality “free” courses with a very good response at European level. In the first course, researchers will learn how to turn their research results into market opportunities. The second course will teach technology transfer staff how to create technology and supply agreements from research results. Both of these courses are independent, so you can sign up for one that is appropriate for your professional profile.
Who can attend the courses?
These are two courses designed for different groups of professionals:
- Bring your tech to the market – The course is designed for researchers who do research and want to learn best practices of commercialization from these research results.
- Excellent tech transfer office (TTO) – the course is intended for employees and staff of technology transfer offices (incubators, accelerators, university and research institutes, etc.).
What is the content of the courses?
The course “Bring your tech to the market” consists of three modules:
- Positioning your technology
- Market-oriented research
- Generating impact from research and development
The content of the course “Excellent tech transfer office” will be:
- Effective TTO: how to organize technology transfer activities
- Building a business case: how to develop tech transfer cases from market needs
- The right usage strategy: how to get a license for a company and start a new business
If you are a researcher, you can register for the Bring your tech to the market course, register at this link by May 29, 2022. The course will take place on May 31, 2022 and June 1, 2022.
If you are interested in the Excellent tech transfer office course, register at this link by May 29, 2022. The course will take place on May 31, 2022 and June 1, 2022.
The courses are held in English and are taught by foreign lecturers. The number of places for each course is limited to a maximum of 15 participants. The course is normally charged at € 100 for participants outside the EIT RawMaterials. However, participation in the courses hosted by the Košice Regional Center is free of charge.
For more information on courses, visit https://rmtechflow.eitrawmaterials.eu.