EIT RawMaterials Regional Center Kosice launches a public call for a grant funding to participate in the Digital Teaching Competences Workshop to be held in September 2022 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. It is intended for teachers and selected candidates will receive funding to cover the expenses associated with participation in this workshop. The call closes on 15 August 2022 23:59 CET.
When and where?
The workshop will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia from 27h to 28h of September, 2022.
Who can apply?
Any university teacher/ lecturer coming from an eligible country who likes to take teaching to the next level using digital technologies and skills and wants to improve their competencies in this area.
An eligible candidate is:
• a university teacher/ lecturer who is active in teaching students I. or II. Degree
• the workshop is eligible only for participants from RIS countries covering the EIT RM RCK: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine
• Only 5 teachers/ lecturers who best meets the criteria will receive a grant support
• English language proficiency is a compulsory condition (for a successful following of the course, as all course activities will be done in English)
How to apply?
1. If you are interested in being awarded a grant, you must declare your interest together with the attached professional CV at: email@example.com
2. After completing the first step, applicants must complete the registration form at https://www.eitrawmaterials-rcadria.eu/events/digital-teaching-competencies-workshop no later than 15st August 2022, when the call is closing.
Five selected teachers will receive a grant of 800 eur to cover travel and subsistence expenses, accommodation and other related expenses.
Funding will be provided in the form of lump sum on the basis of a grant agreement. It will not be necessary to provide supporting documentation, but physical participation in the course is a necessary condition.
What does the selection process include?
The applications will be assessed by the qualifying comitee at the Technical University of Kosice based on:
• Relevant teaching activity
• Eligibility assessment
• Available capacity
• Availability to travel
• Level of English language proficiency
We reserve the right to change or cancel this call if necessary. More details and related questions via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents: DRCK_Open call_DTC-extended
The call was published on June 9, 2022.